Deliver a Rich End Experience
Usability Testing Overview
Usability is a very important area to determine a product’s acceptance in the marketplace. Along with web, it is more important than ever to have a successful mobile user experience, and we, at QA InfoTech, have built a mobile usability testing methodology based on our experience with a wide range of our clients. To provide a comprehensive set of software testing services, we have also partnered with domain experts in specific scenarios to test for usability in depth.
Our partnerships with domain houses, such as universities, empower us to take on more realistic usability testing within short test cycles and affordable costs. As thought leaders in the world of crowd testing, having authored one of the earliest books in the industry, our usability test experience truly takes the product under test through a complete evaluation from realistic end users.
Why QA InfoTech Testing Services?
Increased collaboration between development, QA and Operations teams
Agile software development backed with cloud-based support
Faster cross platform deployment
Rapid feedback and efficient error fixing
How We Are Different
- Our usability team is a target set of end user audience, both from within and outside the company.
- The team does not necessarily understand the internals of the product under test.
- To give actionable usability feedback to our clients, we train and work with the team to supplement the required knowledge.
- We invest time in understanding the product’s user base and choose the right team to test.
- Our partnerships with domain houses, such as universities, empower us to take on more realistic usability testing within short test cycles and affordable costs.
A usability testing checklist with core items to check for, around application simplicity, intuitiveness is used and everyone at QA InfoTech has been trained to evaluate the product under test not just from their core areas of focus, but also that of usability.
Our usability testing services cover both web and mobile versions of applications and includes tests such as screen resolution checks, compatibility across devices and operating systems, A/B testing, amongst others to ensure conformance to not just system requirements but more importantly to user expectations.