Terms and Conditions For Free Pilot Testing
Get Free Pilot Testing:
- Please note that by submitting a website address/ URL for free testing, you agree that you are the legal vendor/owner of the website being tested and/or you have received explicit permission from the legal owner or can represent owner on his behalf.
- We will consider only one web site request will be tested. The Website address/URL which tested earlier under Free Service will not be retested. This free service is applied only for web site testing and not for web-based application.
- This Free Pilot Testing is limited to identifying up to 5bugs / flaws and share report. The website mentioned should be accessible remotely through a QA or Production environment.
- Please note that any personal emails (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) will not accepted. The request should come from his or her company email address.
- QA InfoTech have authority to add Customer’s logo in QA InfoTech customers list after delivering test report of free service. QA InfoTech have authority to discontinue FREE service any time without providing any prior notifications to users.
- QA InfoTech will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. QA InfoTech will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- QA InfoTech will not be accountable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- QA InfoTech will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. QA InfoTech reserves all rights to change and update the Terms & Conditions at any point about Free Service.