Education Background : Bachelor of Technology
Job Description :
* In an agile environment, drive the entire product lifecycle: requirements definition through specification, design, quality assurance, implementation, integration, launch, and production support with Brand, supplier, and end customer usability in mind.
* Synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines.
* Write user stories, driving design, clarifying requirements and coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features.
* Clarify, prioritize and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear lines of accountability.
* Break down work into logical function groupings to enable the team to deliver early and often.
* Address bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit.
* Effectively manage expectations and resolve conflicts to balance customer, business and technology platform goals.
Candidate Profile :
* Experience in building service oriented architecture solutions
* Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of business and technical choices & identify what truly matters; problem solving skills a must.
* Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of vendor, business and technical leadership.
* Comprehensive understanding of software processes (development, configuration, testing, and deployment) is critical in this role.
* Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are essential.
* Familiarity with e-commerce risk management a plus advantage.