Education Background : Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
Job Description :
• Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
• Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and build efficient PHP modules
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as LARAVEL,ANGULAR JS , YII, ETC
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Solve performance problems and architectural challenges
• Responding to support queries on internal CRM software
• Analysing the issues and resolving the same.
Candidate Profile :
• Strong knowledge of PHP
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Good to have knowledge on solar domain.
• Ability to work in remote team .
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Experience in a call center is an added advantage).
General Requisites :
1) Should be available to work for UK shift.
2) Should be able to join within two week.