• Develop comprehensive configuration / customization designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
• Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance (“Stay ahead of the curve”)
• Oversee Salesforce.com administrators and developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to.
• Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate.
• Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc…)
• Force.com development experience (APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
• Good knowledge in developing lightning components and lightning framework.
• Good understanding of sales cloud, service cloud and communities development.
• Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
• Ability to create solution design documentation that supports the business requirements and business processes, which may include: Data Model, Object & Field Definition, Wireframes, and more.
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Developer and Architect)
Exp.: 2-6 yrs
No. of Openings: 3