1. Should be proficient in Apache Jmeter to design and execute performance tests.
2. Good experience in Java and Beanshell scripting in JMeter.
3. Knowledge of any other tool would be added advantage.
3. Hands on experience with Performance monitoring and Diagnostics tools (AppNeta, LogicMonitor, New Relic, AppDynamic, PerfMon, etc.)
4. Should have experience in complete lifecycle implementation of performance engineering/ testing process.
5. Should have knowledge of werbservices SOAP/XML, JSON/REST and SOA based architecture.
6. Good knowledge of understanding performance test results and finding and resolving bottlenecks.
7. Should have knowledge of SQL/MySQL queries.
8. Should have basic knowledge of testing web/desktop application, Client server application, APIs and mobile application.
9. Having good knowledge of different OS, DB servers, web-servers, App servers, load balancer and data flow models
10. Execute Load Tests as per plan and provide detailed feedback after Analysis.
12. Look into Infrastructure and Application Metrics to identify potential bottlenecks.
13. Proactively engage and communicate other teams like Development, Functional QA,Operations as needed.
Exp.: 2-7 years
No. of Openings: 1