Localization & Globalization Testing Services
Localization, Globalization & Linguistic Testing Services
Globalization has become one of the core areas of software testing given how products are reaching out to global markets and launching in several localized versions. We, at QA InfoTech, have built a very detailed QA methodology to specifically identify and address potential issues in the globalization process. We have a specialized test team trained and ready to work specifically on globalization testing and localization testing by leveraging a set of best practices that we have built to address the needs of this specialized test area. A bird’s eye view of our globalization testing services, linguistic testing services & localization testing services and methodology is as below:
The decision on what kind of translation service to use is always a trade-off to make, based on availability of linguistic experts, time available, and use of translator tools vs. context specific translation. We, at QA InfoTech, are the globalization test partner for several leading ISVs since our inception. We provide professional translation services for E2E globalization coverage. We provide translation services for French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. We use a very elaborate translation process and methodology that minimizes the translation testing cycle ensuring the product is ready for the international market with a much faster turnaround.
Why QA InfoTech Testing Services?
Increased collaboration between development, QA and Operations teams
Agile software development backed with cloud-based support
Faster cross platform deployment
Rapid feedback and efficient error fixing
Our Globalization & Localization Testing Services Differentiators
- Localization specific test optimization matrix to yield maximum test coverage in the shortest possible test cycle time
- Locale and culture specific testing checklists and best practices
- Customized global translation engines to suit the needs of our clients
- Significant globalization testing experience in Agile development cycles
- Specialized resident testers skilled in linguistic testing to enable contextual testing that stretches beyond basic translation testing
- Specialized focus on Indic languages testing with in-house experts